Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought codeine tablets at carboot sale

Options
  • 24-06-2019 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I bought some codeine tablets from the travelling community at a car boot sale yesterday and I think they are fake, instead of them making me high, all they've done is given me an upset stomach. Is there anyway I can test the tablets to see what's in them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

This is a good attempt in fairness.

I rate it 6/10. Bonus points for including the travelling community.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fat Sean wrote: »
    I bought some codeine tablets from the travelling community at a car boot sale yesterday and I think they are fake, instead of them making me high, all they've done is given me an upset stomach. Is there anyway I can test the tablets to see what's in them ?

Hello Fat Sean.

1) Go to A+E immediately to get checked out. This is a very serious issue. There could be anything in tablets like those since you bought them at a car boot sale.

2) Ring the Gardai and tell them what happened.

3) Lose some weight. You should strive to be "healthy weight Sean" rather than "Fat Sean". Obesity is a killer.

Thanks and God bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Bought tablets from randomers at a car boot sale. Sure what could go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Thoughts and prayers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

No comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Purple is the signifying colour for opiates.

I can't remember what testing agent is. Litmus or Fairy Liquid or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread - discussion of drug taking / medical advice is not allowed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement