Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oscars Best Picture-Boyhood

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

ianburke wrote: »
    too bad your broke! how many losing tips in a row have you given now? and if this gets beat another. surprised your still posting on here after your big brother failure. be careful or the mods will see this is just another one of your fake accounts. your like the majority of gamblers, myself included. like us you wouldnt pick a winner out of your arcehole. nothing wrong with that...but claiming they are certs and "the inside info" has already decided who wins is ridiculous.

well done on your mrs browns boys bet but we saw no screenshot so we all probably had more on than u. after all u told us ur on the dole and re-use postage stamps and envelopes in other threads last year.after you embarrassed yourself mocking others i doubt anybody followed a tip you posted again. a few of us will back boyhood tonight at 13/8. might stick 20 on...i dont have to lie about my stakes to feel good about myself in a forum.

Absolutely no idea what you're on about, you are either confused or low on medication.

I've never placed a bet on Mrs brown. ever. But will consider it for next year (as part of multi-bet). As my name suggests I'm a successful accumulator and rarely if ever bet singles, especially on novelties.

I'll put your comments down to a case of mistaken identity and am sure the moderators can guide you further with any future queries on your pre-emptive misjudgments...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Accumulator is not the Op.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ribena74

Absolutely no idea what you're on about, you are either confused or low on medication.

I've never placed a bet on Mrs brown. ever. But will consider it for next year (as part of multi-bet). As my name suggests I'm a successful accumulator and rarely if ever bet singles, especially on novelties.

I'll put your comments down to a case of mistaken identity and am sure the moderators can guide you further with any future queries on your pre-emptive misjudgments...

which site/bookies allows you to put novelties as an accumulator? always thought it was just singles?

Stanjames.
    Occasionally others, but varies with markets.
    I have maybe x10 but only use 2-3 as the main accounts.
    Always keen to hear if any of the newer ones offer such like.

As mentioned once before if the pope had of been called 'pete' instead of the current chap, would have rounded up a nice low stake very high yield multi-accum.

Aim high, shoot low.

As mentioned once before if the pope had of been called 'pete' instead of the current chap, would have rounded up a nice low stake very high yield multi-accum.

Aim high, shoot low.

If Newcastle beat Man City I'm sure a lot of people would have won their accumulators also, instead they lost 5-0.

I'd have slight sympathy for the op though, as he once mentioned these novelty's are great crack and do indeed involve very complex contextual factors, rather than just goal scoring. Likely these special markets will be restricted further in years to come due to risks to books.

Bear in mind I missed out on the whole mrs brown (charade)event. Then again would never go deep on single x1.2, sure that's just silly :)

Wouldn't have got EP x80 or so for NC to win though eh?
    Pete was 'slightly' prophesied and became a favourite also, so carried some weight with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

As my name suggests I'm a successful accumulator and rarely if ever bet singles, especially on novelties.

Ah now I've heard it all
    bookies love guys like you, singles the only way to go

• Advertisement

Cool, like them too, apart from a couple with their limits/restrictions placed.

Next up (novelty wise) is Eddie sherry for the Brits. Only logic behind this is SamSmithy wouldn't sell out somewhere croker in a rush, and Sam did well enough already in the recent US gongs. Ed's showing 75% popularity of bets on this. + don't like Sam's whinny voice much.

Simple logic for this one, but not a cert by any means. Ideally just a harmless x1.5 multiplier add-on to bunch of other safe ones...

waited long enough and no sign of 2s
    16 @15/8 will do

what time is this on at?

Ribena74 wrote: »
    what time is this on at?

mailburner wrote: »

Cheers!

huge support for Boyhood on twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

I'm hoping for a Boyhood win, backed in last July.
    But I fully expect Birdman to win, it's won all the right lead-in awards, so hard to see past it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

birdman takes it down!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

When the Golden Globes are finished Betfair will be putting a market up on their exchange.

When you see 10k on it that's me. A nice easy 2000 net profit in a day.

When I go in, its balls deep.

You heard it here first.

Thank me later.
    Hilarious. Gamblers summed up in one post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Hilarious. Gamblers summed up in one post.

Not gamblers.
    Posers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Just goes to show that there's no such thing as a cert. Apart from us all dying!!
    10k...Some loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Right.

Now that that is done and dusted, let me put a big fat lock on this car crash of a thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement