Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lawn Turning Yellow

Options
  • 09-11-2019 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi

I seeded a new lawn in September but recently it is starting to turn yellow.

Do I need an autumn feed? I have read not to fertilise anew lawn so not sure what to do.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

K09 wrote: »
    Hi

I seeded a new lawn in September but recently it is starting to turn yellow.

Do I need an autumn feed? I have read not to fertilise anew lawn so not sure what to do.

Thanks
    Doesn't look to bad on that pic. Is the whole lawn going yellow or just patches? Hows the drainage, there has been alot of rain since September the roots could be to wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭standardg60

Doesn't look bad to me either, possible a few cold nights and the rain has retarded it slightly, just leave it be and it will recover when it gets milder.

Advertisement