Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday 10th May - Killarney Jumps

• 10-05-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Jumps racing in Killarney today. It's a bit wild where I am, so the Good to Yielding ground might change up a bit and the horses get a blast of wind and rain in their face.

If you've any football friends then they might like watching the bumper. Sir Neymar runs in it, and the guys I know found no end of mirth in his first race when he fell at the first fence, much like Neymar the man and his antics. He's run in one bumper since then, not done too great, and now he's 100/1 in this.

My picks for today...

Killarney
    Edison Kent 15/2 ew 3 places
    Some decent places, but behind Part Time Farmer in its last. Looking for place odds here which are pushed out by some decent NHF horses, but you’re looking at it to change the result against Part Time Farmer, and the bumper horses to be a little off in the first run over hurdles. I’d like longer odds but I’m willing to gamble.

Darasso 15/2 ew 3 places
    Not the best results but its history has some form. Looking for the ground and trip to come together and suit it. I think two and a half miles is its best distance, as shown by closer results, and it’s starting to prefer quicker ground. An ew shout looking to show better form and potentially win.

Boghlone Honey 14/1 ew 3 places
    Improved from their run at the start of the season, and did well against Cousin Harry who we know has been showing good form. Some ok results on heavier ground at two and a half miles and might just have enough to sneak into the places at 2m6f.

Born Patriot 9/2
    The distance should be right, the ground might just be that little bit faster than what’s wanted. The other horses all show no ability to win out a race, so it’s a case of Born Patriot showing that little bit more in higher prize races.

Easy Game 3/1
    Just think the ground and distance suit perfectly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭deeks

Have had a look at the 7.10 for something with a bit of juice in the price. Needs to put a couple of poor enough runs behind him but Dounikos could outrun his odds of 28/1 4 places with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

E/W with Paddy paying 4 @40/1, well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭deeks

E/W with Paddy paying 4 @40/1, well done

Yeah ran well enough in fairness. Thought he was going to fade half way through the last circuit but kept on well for 4th.

Advertisement