Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless All-in-One Printer Bundle @ ARGOS. €49.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Always a good reminder - before buying a printer, check the price of the cartridges, they can be a bit expensive :eek: sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Thanks OP setting it up as I type. Mine came with a 50 pack of 6x4 superglossy photo paper and a 2gig usb stick as well, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Does anyone know can ink bottles be injected into the Canon cartridges?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I get my refilled at re:charge in Cork so I'd imagine other refill companies can do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I get my refilled at re:charge in Cork so I'd imagine other refill companies can do them.

Waste money paying companies to refill it,s dead easy to do it yourself.

I refill hp printers in my house.

Takes 5 minutes max

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Does it come with any ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Spotted this on HUKD.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=13352&langId=111&searchTerms=9293612&authToken=%252d1002%252c8RvTgzRQUIkiaCQg1wd0wg264Io%253d

I have one of these guys for the past year and I'm very happy with it.

Seems a very good price for a wireless printer/scanner/photocopier/fax all-in-one.

Thanks OP. Has anyone tried the scanner function on this yet? Is it any good? I have a printer but was keeping an eye out for a scanner and if this one is decent enough I may as well try it out. Cheers folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Has anyone located cheap inks for it ? ,I can't find any on the site I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Comes with the C511 and a PG510 carts.
    There are bigger capacity versions available as well.
    I can see genuine ones available for 15stg for the colour and 10.50 black on 7dayshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Will this work with an iPad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement