Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CAB Seizures

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Haithabu

BattleCorp wrote: »
    If CAB seized this house last month..... https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0422/1211432-cab-raid-kerry/

....how is it up for sale already? https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/detache...-kerry/3217626

Do they not have to keep property for a certain length of time in case of appeals etc?

It's not my house :D, I'm just curious about the process.
    You could buy it and go treasure hunting, maybe you find another EUR 300,000 somewhere behind the bathroom tiles. Then use those EUR 300,000 to build a watch tower for the day the previous owner is released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Allinall

It was a five year investigation, so I'd say they had all the Ts crossed and Is dotted and ducks in a row etc.

I would imagine they had possession of the house for a good while, but only let the press know when they put it on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭cap.in.hand.

I'm sure all the relatives will come together to purchase it...ideal for another wedding reception venue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

It's like a Traveler version of Tony Soprano's house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

It's like a Traveler version of Tony Soprano's house.

Will you get a look at the state of the fire place? completely disproportional. WTF were they thinking but I am guess when you are dealing with Fran from LOVE/HATE on meth, it seems perfectly reasonable to say "Yes sir, excellent choice, what I was thinking myself! Cash in Advance would be preferable."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

SupaCat95 wrote: »
    Will you get a look at the state of the fire place? completely disproportional. WTF were they thinking but I am guess when you are dealing with Fran from LOVE/HATE on meth, it seems perfectly reasonable to say "Yes sir, excellent choice, what I was thinking myself! Cash in Advance would be preferable."

Have a look at the corner bath. It's put in the wrong way.

Advertisement