Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cost off the first shoes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

We inherited a pair of pink Nike air Max from cousins and one one of my boys has not looked at his brand new and quite expensive superfit since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just thinking last night when do the kids actually wear proper shoes? I will say now me and my husband are not fashion followers or anything.. But our two either wear runners or wellies all time.. Little miss has one pair of dancing shoes which are just slip ons..

Would not go near Dunnes either for the shoes, even for adults they are grand for ones that maybe would last a week but that is it.. Used to be better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Milly33 wrote: »
    I was just thinking last night when do the kids actually wear proper shoes? I will say now me and my husband are not fashion followers or anything.. But our two either wear runners or wellies all time.. Little miss has one pair of dancing shoes which are just slip ons..

Would not go near Dunnes either for the shoes, even for adults they are grand for ones that maybe would last a week but that is it.. Used to be better

When you say proper shoes, what do you mean? Mine have all worn what I would consider proper shoes since a few weeks after they started walking. Though as the boys have gotten older it’s harder to get them out of their runners

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

jlm29 wrote: »
    When you say proper shoes, what do you mean? Mine have all worn what I would consider proper shoes since a few weeks after they started walking. Though as the boys have gotten older it’s harder to get them out of their runners

I think she means shoes rather than runners.

i.e. soemthing like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ_ogHyZZ_hyTIPwqPtBGLxjqnGlbOAAx7qA&usqp=CAU

rather than something like this:

adidas_x_LEGO(r)_Sport_Shoes_Blue_FX2876.jpg

Our one only has the runner-style shoes, never had a need for anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

That it, to me they are fancy shoes.. I cant imagine them being too comfortable all day walking around in like the typical shoe.. Nike runners we found good also and it is worth watching out for the sales in them

• Advertisement
Advertisement