Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 4th May - Gowran Is Almost over, Ballinrobe at 4.30

Options
  • 04-05-2021 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

You bunch of chancers... It's almost like people have to work the day after a bank holiday and can't spend their time betting on horses, drinking cans and watching races, whatever about posting on forums. Never mind, I will take up the mantle and keep the flow of ineptitude on which horses to back coming from the forum, and maybe someone will bounce in from the nether-realms with a 150-1 chance to back five minutes before the race that just places and out-moneys every other fecker (me) putting their picks down.

Ballinrobe is off at 4.30pm. This for me is the first time I'm creating a new spreadsheet of bets to track what I'm doing, after a few years watching on bookie's sites now that I have a Racing TV subscription. I predict a horrific loss, after I more or less doubled my money in Punchestown, especially thanks to Jeff Kidder at 20/1 last weekend.

Ballinrobe
    4.30 Karla Martina 9/2
    5.05 Listenheretomejack 11/2
    5.40 Simply Shabra 22/1 ew 3 places
    6.10 Get Phar 7/1
    6.40 Glorious Singer 8/1 ew 3 places
    7.10 Gold Des Boise 10/1 ew 3 places
    7.40 Powersbomb 12/1 ew 3 places

All in all we're into silly season. Horses making up handicaps that'd normally be nothing to talk about but would get a few people through the racecourses doors, but none of that with lockdown. Maidens for maidens that have shown themselves to be the also rans of every other maiden run in the traditional season. Strange horses that like a beat of heat in the air and drying in the ground to get going. You won't find your Cheltenham surprise over the coming months, what you will find is people desperate not to watch the boredom of flat racing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Leslie Purkiss

Nice one fifty. I’m siding with that yoke in the first also. A few pound ew. Come on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

If that's the way it's going, with two people picking the same horse, then we're guaranteed. Let me claim me cash now. You'd only lose more if you let the race run. BOG gone after today, I'll be a pro punter.

Engaging my diet while I don't have any BBQ Beef Hula Hoops until the racing is over or I've had a winner, all while I knock back cheap cans while cheap cans still exist.

FiftyP wrote: »
    Engaging my diet while I don't have any BBQ Beef Hula Hoops until the racing is over or I've had a winner, all while I knock back cheap cans while cheap cans still exist.

Nearly don't want to eat the Hula Hoops now. Just happy with having a success, until the next is a ways to go.

3iT0ERp.jpg

Still I'll have a few cans, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Fifty have you recently began crosssdressing or is that the woman's nail varnish? No judgement here

I'm convinced fall for a kiss is better than its mark second last Gowran today 25s. It was punted last back end when it was just denied after not getting the rub of the green behind Pretty Rebel who has massively franked the form, winning a competitive curragh handicap despite losing eight lengths at the start. This should win soon

E w double with our anniversary in the last also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Fifty have you recently began crosssdressing or is that the woman's nail varnish? No judgement here

I'm convinced fall for a kiss is better than its mark second last Gowran today 25s. It was punted last back end when it was just denied after not getting the rub of the green behind Pretty Rebel who has massively franked the form, winning a competitive curragh handicap despite losing eight lengths at the start. This should win soon

E w double with our anniversary in the last also

Same thing crossed my mind haha. Fifty you are/were IAMAMORON right?

All in on those PC, thanks in advance.

Same thing crossed my mind haha. Fifty you are/were IAMAMORON right?

I am not IAMAMORON. And I take insult that you'd think I would be AMORON or would call myself AMORON. I don't know anything about the lad. I posted here for Cheltenham in 2020, tried watching races on the bookies' sites, then made use of a Racing TV subscription ever since Cheltenham this year (after wasting it for most of the season, I hope I get an offer again when it's time to renew.) I am not anyone who could be someone else. I am merely a drunken waster, who spends time passing the time, painting my nails, not wearing a bra if I can help it, eating BBQ Beef Hula Hoops, and occasionally selecting the correct horse.

Advertisement