Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Morons running red lights at Luas crossings

• 20-05-2019 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Today in Tallaght at 12.48 Luas gets the Light to move and a car decided to fly thought the red light.

The woman driving blames the junction.:rolleyes:

People that do not know what a red light means should not be on the road.

This is happing way too often the Luas driver was pretty shook up.
    2cwlz0h.jpg

Edit car has L plate I wonder was she the one on the Learner permit as she was driving alone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i think we should have cameras that issue a fixed penalty at each luas crossing.

the only way to address the reckless behavior is to make people believe they will be caught. Technology is there, and if new legislation needs to be brought forward it should.

Every day on every junction this happens (cars running the red). Its not just one bad apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

The women driving blames the junction.:rolleyes:

There's the problem - if a single woman was driving, all would have been well!

Seriously, I hope she gets penalty points and has to pay for repairs to both her car and the LUAS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

I said to the woman you just went through a read light and she replied to me she was in shock.

Just imagine the shock if that had of been a child crossing instead of a tram.
    Stupid cow.

Squatter wrote: »

Seriously, I hope she gets penalty points and has to pay for repairs to both her car and the LUAS.

Somebody reminded me of that girl who was hanging out of the Luas for fun and fell off she got a big payout this country is crazy.

Squatter wrote: »

Spelling nazi I am in shock you know.:D:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I'm familiar with that junction. I'm struggling to envisage how the car ended up in that position. Where was she coming from, OP? Must have taken a fair auld thump.

Hopefully a lesson learned, at least.

theteal wrote: »
    I'm familiar with that junction. I'm struggling to envisage how the car ended up in that position. Where was she coming from, OP? Must have taken a fair auld thump.

Hopefully a lesson learned, at least.

She was heading towards Saint Marks School her car was hit from the back and got spun around.

Advertisement