Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor access point recommendation

Options
  • 29-07-2020 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for an omnidirectional outdoor access point. I would like to extend wifi to my garden around house and to a shed about 70m away which I have a IP camera in. I have cat 5e cable in my attic which is connected to my router. Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think you'd be better off asking in the Net and Comms forum as the folks there really know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭qaz123

Will do thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Clareman wrote: »
    I think you'd be better off asking in the Net and Comms forum as the folks there really know their stuff.

Post moved to Net Comms thread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,098 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'll close this one as a duplicate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement