Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condenser Tumble Drier Hose - 0.01c / ARGOS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

7 quid now

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭judgefoozle

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

A pricing error, I'd say, but it's not for condensing dryers either, it's for vented dryers to vent the steam outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭judgefoozle

The first item was one cent - I bought a few at that price.

The second item which is still available I also bought for one cent.

Bargain if you need it

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

byte wrote: »
    A pricing error, I'd say, but it's not for condensing dryers either, it's for vented dryers to vent the steam outside.

Yes the first one he posted is for condenser dryers as he stated, he then posted a 2nd item that is for vented.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,738 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

no the first one is for a vented tumble drier - its one way of turning a vented dryer into a .... sort of ..... condenser dryer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Went to collect this morning. Said it was a pricing error. Should be 7.49, not one cent :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

redzer wrote: »
    Went to collect this morning. Said it was a pricing error. Should be 7.49, not one cent :-(

Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,738 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

still pretty good value at 7 euro I think (if your going to use it as what it was intended for) as i am pretty sure I have seen these in Currys and the like for around 15quid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

I got the same - not even remotely apologetic - manager in argos dundrum was just like an automaton "The price is €7.50" - no apology for pricing error at all. I assumed they were 1c because the model is discontinued and they have to pay the electrical disposal fee even though its only a part? Pretty dissappointed - I needed these for venting a utility room :(

Anyone know the consumer rights on this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement