Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas crazy power shoe's. €56!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Phil.x wrote: »
    I've measured my feet they way they say and I'm exactly a size 11.

I've tried them on again and it kind of feels like my big toe is suffocating, I might go for the 11.5 but I don't want these loose and feet sliding in them......humm what to do.

They will be for squatting only and maybe deadlifts.

I have just ordered again with the new code, you have 100 days to send back so Im just going to try both pairs on at the same time and decide, my only concern is they break in a little and loosen in which case the tight ones would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I've measured my feet they way they say and I'm exactly a size 11.

I've tried them on again and it kind of feels like my big toe is suffocating, I might go for the 11.5 but I don't want these loose and feet sliding in them......humm what to do.

They will be for squatting only and maybe deadlifts.

I wear size 11 in the likes of Sambas and I go smaller on the shoes. They'll be tight but you only need them for squats and maybe bench. They don't need to be 'walk around comfortable'. Just not uncomfortable to squat in.

Don't use them for deadlifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

I have just ordered again with the new code, you have 100 days to send back so Im just going to try both pairs on at the same time and decide, my only concern is they break in a little and loosen in which case the tight ones would be perfect

Do you see the black strip across the toe, when my toe's curl up they press up under that part, which is like a reinforced strip, I'm worried if I get a bigger pair my toe will eventually poke a hole through the blue mesh it happens in my normal gym trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭geo88

I wear size 11 in the likes of Sambas and I go smaller on the shoes. They'll be tight but you only need them for squats and maybe bench. They don't need to be 'walk around comfortable'. Just not uncomfortable to squat in.

Don't use them for deadlifts.

Out of curiosity - why do you not recommend that?

geo88 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity - why do you not recommend that?

They pitch you forward and, for most people, change the leverages for deadlifting in a way that's not advantageous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Omega28

I wear a 9 and purchased a 9.5 as I heard they're a tight fitting!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I got my usual adidas size (thought find adidas a bit snugger than say nike) and they fit fine.

I like these - got some powerlifts recently and have found them good. Heel on these is broadly comparable to the powerlifts imo - feels just a little higher maybe but not much in it, and very firm. Toe box is much comfier with the light mesh, so could see these being used as an all round weights shoe (walking lunges, step-ups etc., even walking around the gym etc.) as well as being decent for squats. Black looks pretty nice too - for €56 including delivery a very good deal imo - thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

They pitch you forward and, for most people, change the leverages for deadlifting in a way that's not advantageous.

squatting and pressing is ok yeah and then chucks for dls?

Tigger wrote: »
    squatting and pressing is ok yeah and then chucks for dls?

Yup.

The elevated heel works against you getting behind the bar....well, for most people.

I just use anything with flat, minimal sole ft DLs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yup.

The elevated heel works against you getting behind the bar....well, for most people.

I just use anything with flat, minimal sole ft DLs.

yeah i got the above shoes to try out for squats i normally use chucks or socks depending on where i am

• Advertisement

Well I used mine in anger last night and I'm glad I didn't exchange them for a bigger fitting size, good planted feel when squatting and good on the Leg press as well.

I'm amazed how a shoe could have such a positive effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

These look like a bargain, got a pair for my first lifting shoe.

Add them to your basket and type Extra20 in the promo for a further 20% off.

https://m.adidas.ie/crazy-power-shoes/S77183.html

extra20 and friends promo codes expired

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

I have a pair of UK size 10 red/black Adipowers for sale if anyone is interested. Perfect condition - only worn 5 times.

https://www.rogueapo.com/adidas-adipower-weightlifting-shoes-black-scarlet-gray-metallic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Shoes are €49.99 with discount code blackfriday

I got the blue pair.

Esse85 wrote: »
    Shoes are €49.99 with discount code blackfriday

I got the blue pair.

You can't go wrong with them and the snug fit is perfect when using them.

Advertisement