Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testicular Cancer

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Hi
    Long time since I posted but I have great news- our first child (baby girl) was born last Friday. We were trying to conceive through IVF since before my cancer- we had 9 failed rounds and this was our final go. Needless to say we are over the moon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Great news, congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

mark_jmc wrote: »
    Hi
    Long time since I posted but I have great news- our first child (baby girl) was born last Friday. We were trying to conceive through IVF since before my cancer- we had 9 failed rounds and this was our final go. Needless to say we are over the moon!

I read this thread many years ago. Sorry to hear you both had to go through so much. Delighted to hear the news, wonderful times ahead😠This is making me very happy to tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Mark that’s is amazing news, I know only too well the struggle to conceive. I am so thrilled for you and I don’t even know you. Enjoy the snuggles with your own princess. Much love to you and your family xx

Advertisement