Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renault winter service promotion €99

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Sounds ok its basically €99 euro for an oil change plus a €5 deicer/window scraper

The 25 point check is not so much a service in my opinion as an opportunity to search for other things they can charge you for.

Its an ok price and at least you'll know they used good oil. There are plenty of signs up around these days for a 60 euro service but I'd want to check what oil and filter they were using.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Hi Paddyp,

thanks. I just saw a sign beside my place, service for €59. But I had a same feeling that its worth to spend 40 more and get assured with the quality oil.

aspasp1

you could ask the local place how much if you bring your own filter and oil. my brother gets his done that way for 30 quid. I get mann filters in quantity from germany and fully synthetic oil in 20l from the distributor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭James.

aspasp1 wrote: »

I just saw a sign beside my place, service for €59.

aspasp1

where ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

from 37e for a service in Athlone !! in a garage next to the opel dealership on the Old Galway Road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,337 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

billbond4 wrote: »
    from 37e for a service in Athlone !! in a garage next to the opel dealership on the Old Galway Road

I can only imagine the quality of the oil used for that price.

yeah me too.
    I get the 0w-30 into my honda accord, the oil costs as much as the labour for the service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

James. wrote: »
    where ?
    limerick castletroy nr. harvey norman while coming from ul and going to harvey norman just before the roundabout nr. BMW showroom

billbond4 wrote: »
    yeah me too.
    I get the 0w-30 into my honda accord, the oil costs as much as the labour for the service :)

Call your local distributor you should be able to get it at least half price.

you mean goto Texaco or Topaz to get the oil?
    I got it from a motor factors and it cost 57€ for 6 liters

• Advertisement
Advertisement