Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moneybookers - PokerStrategy.com $50+$10 free starting capital

• 19-12-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭

This is only available for Moneybookers account holders and you need to pass a quiz but you can get the answers on the same page. I trusted my poker knowledge so didn't bother looking at the answers the first time and failed... don't think my free $50 will last very long :) I got it at the second try though by following the links to the answers so it is fairly easy and they credited my account in a few hours (they give you a list of available poker sites after the quiz). Here is the link and full details are below... good luck and play responsibly!
    Sign up now at PokerStrategy.com, the biggest online poker community. It’s 100% free. Learn to play poker and start your poker career with $50 free starting capital + $10 credited to your Moneybookers account. This offer is only available to Moneybookers account holders!
    • The best poker education – for free! Over 300 articles and 800 poker videos
      Personal advice from poker pros
    • Pass our quiz to get $50+$10 free starting capital! 20 questions on our strategy – no prior knowledge required
      $50 on a room of your choice (PartyPoker, Full Tilt, PokerStars, …)
      Play poker and get $10 credited to your Moneybookers account.
    • Join our large community! Get into contact with other players, beginners and poker pros
      Discuss poker in our huge forums

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Pretty sure you can get $50 without having a moneybookers account, the extra $10 must be for those signing up that have a moneybookers account.

I completed their mansion poker offer before and cashed out after clearing the requirements, with a little profit too:)

Pokersource.com also offers free poker money that requires no deposit by you...http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/money/

One advantage of pokerstrategy is the have good videos and articles on their site too.

Just a word of warning, if you plan on playing long term at a site that offers rakeback (such as Fulltilt) don't take the free money, choose rakeback instead as it's worth a LOT more in the long run.

For sites that don't offer rakeback go with the instant bankroll or kickbacks for sure though.

Advertisement