Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human/Animal Chimeras

Options
  • 24-02-2019 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Given the De-Classified CIA’s documents which admitted crazy experimentation on animals in the 60s, Is it plausible to presume that science has successfully bred human/animal hybrids? Given the advancements in technology I would be very surprised if we haven’t done so. ðŸ˜

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I've definitely seen one or two pushing a trolley in Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I've definitely seen one or two pushing a trolley in Dunnes

wearing pj's ……. :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Have bull dogs and shutzhus been mated?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

As far as I recall, dimly and distantly, I did once read that that a lab. had successfully "germinated" a chimpanzee/human hybrid: somewhere in China, possibly?

It died, but I don't know how long it had lived for. I'm saddened and horrified by the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Ipso wrote: »
    Have bull dogs and shutzhus been mated?

All domestic dogs are genetically compatible - whatever "breed" they may be called, it's only selection for traits: they are all the same species.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9jXkVpnw0

Yesterdays upload on Joe Rogan extremely relevant to this thread :D

Advertisement