Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Setanta/BT Sports

• 21-11-2017 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

I couldn’t find the legacy thread on this. I have had the Setanta Sports package for the past two years on the Black Friday annual deal. Was €129 for the year last year. This is now taken over by Eir Sport.

My BT sport is now cut off. Has anyone had any contact on renewing this, if anyone had this deal previously.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Got a renewal email offer last year on 24th November; it was called eir Sport Black Friday Annual Renewal offer in the subject line... Nothing so far this year. Phone number in email was 0818 20 30 40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

Got a renewal email offer last year on 24th November; it was called eir Sport Black Friday Annual Renewal offer in the subject line... Nothing so far this year. Phone number in email was 0818 20 30 40.

I got a call on Friday. 149 this year. Gone from 99 to 129 to 149 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

They wouldn't/couldn't keep me at EUR 129. Best offer was EUR 149. Declined.

Agent said the monthly price was going up. Trying to remember but I thought she said from 25 to 27. Gone very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

I got a call on Friday. 149 this year. Gone from 99 to 129 to 149 now.

I did get a call from an Edinburgh number on Saturday but every time I answered it kept cutting off. Perhaps it was them.

• Advertisement

It was. Same thing happened me on the first call.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

It was. Same thing happened me on the first call.

Did you take the offer as a matter of interest?

Pious14 wrote: »
    Did you take the offer as a matter of interest?

Told them to ring me back Monday, that I wanted to think about it. Never rang me back!!

Advertisement