Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good non alcoholic beer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

I had Becks Blue out a few weeks ago as it was the only NA available.

It was revolting. In fact I left half of it behind.

I cant understand that opinion! Tried heineken 0, baltika, erdinger etc when off it for a couple weeks during the summer and they were all muck, Becks was the only one I liked

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Heineken 0.0% is about the only one I would drink regularly due to its availability in almost all pubs now. The nicest and best NA beer is usually the one that is available. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

ligerdub wrote: »
    Peroni Libera, beautiful.

Heineken 0 is fine but I get the feeling is not as much "0" as the rest of them.

+1 For Peroni Libera... Very very nice. :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hogzy wrote: »
    Heineken 0.0% is about the only one I would drink regularly due to its availability in almost all pubs now. The nicest and best NA beer is usually the one that is available. :o

I actually prefer it to "normal" Heineken.

If given a choice for a NA when our I go for Erdinger, it's quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Erdinger tastes like bananas.

Apologies if you like erdinger and just read that. It’s going to taste like bananas from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

endacl wrote: »

Apologies if you like erdinger and just read that. It’s going to taste like bananas from now on.

That's a normal characteristic of wheat beers, so I'd expect it from the NA version too. Clove is another flavour regularly associated with the style.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

endacl wrote: »

Damn you. I have a nice few bottles Erdinger NA waiting for me at home.

I'm just going to think 'bananas'- personally I don't get that. It is lighter than the alcoholic version which blows my head off after 6-7.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Got hold of some wicklow wolf moonlight NA. Have to say very impressed best NA I've tried.

Had punk during the week and it's awfully weak. I mean dire ipa. I tend to like stronger tastes pure brew being top of my list.

But Moonlight grabs it. Great punchy citrus flavours. Picked it up in o briens

Advertisement