Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellowbelly brewery

Options
  • 04-12-2019 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anyone know why I cant seem to find any yellowbelly brewery beer, particularly the citra pale ale in any off licence. Ive seen it on tap in certain bars....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

• Registered Users Posts: 33,701 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Dellboy54 wrote: »
    Anyone know why I cant seem to find any yellowbelly brewery beer, particularly the citra pale ale in any off licence. Ive seen it on tap in certain bars....

My supervalu always has a yellow belly range (this is wicklow though)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Dellboy54

listermint wrote: »
    My supervalu always has a yellow belly range (this is wicklow though)

I have seen a few random off licences advertising the citra lately but I'm not near any of them. It was readily available a few months back but seems to have sold out....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,000 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I've seen it in a few Dublin branches of Supervalu and Molloy's. Where are you looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭sceach16

I have seen a few random off licences advertising the citra lately but I'm not near any of them. It was readily available a few months back but seems to have sold out....:confused:

Seen it in various Supervalus on the northside (Dublin), Swords, Malahide and Sutton (?). Think it is still around. I lked it!

• Advertisement

sceach16 wrote: »
    Seen it in various Supervalus on the northside (Dublin), Swords, Malahide and Sutton (?). Think it is still around. I lked it!

I'm a fan of it too but can't seem to find it. As its one of their core range its surprising the its not everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭toffeeshel

I'm a fan of it too but can't seem to find it. As its one of their core range its surprising the its not everywhere.

AFAIK they are not canning anymore. Supposedly to concentrate on draught

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

toffeeshel wrote: »
    But they're still canning Citra with a mobile line, presumably because the minimum run on pre-printed cans is humongous and they've loads left.

Are they not missing out on that corner of the market or are the overheads too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,701 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ah balls sacks. Loved picking up YB in a can, no one around here has draught. This is a crap predicament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

Was just about to post that about Tyrrellstown. They had it on the growler taps recently too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭Speak Now

They have a nice bar in Waterford, O'Gradys yard. Nice place to start (Or end :) ) a night out!

Advertisement