Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in-person supplementary programme

Options
  • 01-04-2021 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there. I'm finding it hard to find a Teacher/ tutor for my child doing Leaving Cert . Subjects are Math and Biology , who will work with the in-person supplementary programme. Can anyone help ? I have advertised on all sites that the gove.ie website information links suggested.

We need one ASAP , as we have till the end of April to use the hours given. Were based in Kildare .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It might be worth contacting secondary schools in your area. Usually many younger teachers not on full hours who would welcome a chance of extra money.

Advertisement