Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudy Project

Options
  • 01-08-2019 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

I have quite an old...early 90's Rudy Project Shadow Pro that I am looking to rescue and cycle again. Have not been able to find any information online to help with technical speck. Would anybody have any hints on where to get some advice.
    Of course, I can rebuild and replace parts but would like to put it back into its original condition where possible.
    Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭saccades

denis b wrote: »
    I have quite an old...early 90's Rudy Project Shadow Pro that I am looking to rescue and cycle again. Have not been able to find any information online to help with technical speck. Would anybody have any hints on where to get some advice.
    Of course, I can rebuild and replace parts but would like to put it back into its original condition where possible.
    Thanks for reading.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk - the forums are a goldmine.

I was looking at the Rudy Pro in cyclesuperstore, nice frames, and obviously a sexy connection to the specs.

* - sexy to bike nerds obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭denis b

Cheers for that. Got some info and lots of ideas. This is a whole new world for me so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Advertisement