Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC boat - Photo needed

Options
  • 09-06-2010 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I need a picture of a toy storm trooper on a boat, the little fella measures:
    3 3/4 inch figure.

2DD6C26360044ED5A0CDF4766834B944-500.jpg?r=1

Stormtrooper_-_VOTC_LOOSE.jpg=600

I would like to have some sort of shot of him in a boat, or if not, at least on the deck.

Anyone here regularly out and about racing them and wouldnt mind me stopping by and getting a couple of shots?

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

Tallon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

WTF, that is so totally random.

You better post any results up on here for the laugh!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

WTF, that is so totally random.

You better post any results up on here for the laugh!
    :D

I will, it's for a photo competition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Tallon wrote: »
    I will, it's for a photo competition :)

alternativly if you're any good with photoshop (if thats allowed) just google image rc boat, plenty of options ;)

alternativly if you're any good with photoshop (if thats allowed) just google image rc boat, plenty of options ;)

I am, but it has to be a natural pic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

There's a great flickr set or blog that has a load of these "stormtroopers downtime" pics, but for the life of me i can't remember where it is...

• Advertisement

2 Espressi wrote: »
    There's a great flickr set or blog that has a load of these "stormtroopers downtime" pics, but for the life of me i can't remember where it is...

yeah I have it saved in my fav's somewhere... I take a lot of them myself, just need this one shot :)

Advertisement