Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems paying for tickets for a gig in the uk

Options
  • 15-11-2018 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I am trying to get tickets for a concert in the UK. All in grand until i try to put in the postcode and it wont' accept anything. I have tried zeros ROI xxx just xxxxxx or 000000 or my own postal code and many other variations. This is through ticketmaster. Any suggestions what postal code is accepted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

raik18 wrote: »
    I am trying to get tickets for a concert in the UK. All in grand until i try to put in the postcode and it wont' accept anything. I have tried zeros ROI xxx just xxxxxx or 000000 or my own postal code and many other variations. This is through ticketmaster. Any suggestions what postal code is accepted?

Try your eircode??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

If you use the Irish TM site and search for gigs in other countries should work for you

Advertisement