Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New moderator

Options
  • 30-10-2020 12:42am

How does one go about requesting a new moderator for a forum ?

The vegan forum needs a regular contributor to be a moderator.

Tar doesn’t be online that often and it can be weeks before he gets the chance to look at something.

I don’t think it’s fair on him to be the only active (albeit occasionally active) moderator.

I propose hullabaloo but there’s also regular contributors on that forum that would like to moderate it too.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Hi,

Usually the category moderators review that kind of thing among admins and boards staff.

I didn't think there were much issues with the vegan and vegetarian forum at the moment. We can start looking into it if ye feel there isn't enough attention from the mod team in place.

Hi,

Usually the category moderators review that kind of thing among admins and boards staff.

I didn't think there were much issues with the vegan and vegetarian forum at the moment. We can start looking into it if ye feel there isn't enough attention from the mod team in place.

Tar is the only active mod on the forum and he doesn’t be online frequently.

No doubt the forum could do with a more active mod.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Hi,

We'll start reviewing it, to see what we can do.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement