Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Season 15 The Final Season (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheRodgers

i think those two episodes were weak i wounder are they struggling to come up with an ending

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

TheRodgers wrote: »
    i think those two episodes were weak i wounder are they struggling to come up with an ending
    There is a link between chuck and sam, so who knows how that will pan out.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That's about as dark as Supernatural gets. I was in bits. :(

Amazing.

Lots of closure too - loose ends tied up, lots of goodbyes.
    It had all the weight of a season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,305 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That was a sad episode, but...no but
    Rowena I love you even more

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mr E wrote: »
    That's about as dark as Supernatural gets. I was in bits. :(

Amazing.

Lots of closure too - loose ends tied up, lots of goodbyes.
    It had all the weight of a season finale.
    I’ve a bad feeling we’re going to saying that at the end about this episode...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Thought that was a big improvement on the first two.

It was a bit of a massacre wasn't it? "Jack", Rowena, and Ketch all killed and Cas sent off miserable.
    I'm assuming we'll get some "monster of the week" episodes for a bit before things with Chuck go back to taking a dark turn and we find things didn't work out quite as expected (Rowena did say the containment wouldn't last).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

After making a big thing of her death, I think it's possible we could see Rowena returning. Maybe to save the Winchesters as queen of hell. After all Belphegor's plan was to pull all the souls inside of him, which is what Rowena did.

And I would assume that's where Ketch would be going upon death as well

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Certainly a big throw down episode that set the bar for the rest of the season and a reminder of how hunting is such a lonely job. I've run a little hot and cold with Rowena over the years. I put that on the writers, though. Good send off, no question. I liked Ketch too. Horrible feeling Cas might be killed late on, or trapped somewhere. Was that the must gruesome death he's delivered, or it just seemed that way because of Bel/Jack's eyes? I presume we'll be back to more nuts and bolts episodes now.

Why is that something always seems to be you?

:(

https://people.com/tv/jared-padalecki-arrested-assault-report/

Clearly seeing how the system works before he becomes Walker

Of all the nights in the year to not air an episode, they miss Halloween night?

• Advertisement

This week's episode
    Oddly enough, I was just thinking of Becky during the week and that she could have had a son or daughter of God.
    Wasn't a fan of the monster of the week. They've met vampires that lived without killing before so why not introduce the guy to them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I was a little spoiled on the teaser because I had read on Twitter that they were going for John Wick. Chuck's presence and actions cast such a feckin' cloud over the whole season, when there's already a pretty big one as is. Can ye imagine if someone did a montage of all the heavy night car scenes? We'd be a little shattered. Should we expect an appearance from Adrianne Palicki?

The actor playing Lilith seemed to make the most of it. They're certainly getting enough call backs in there with the Colt, ID badges and everything, eh? And all that stuff going on in lads' heads. Presume we'll see Cas before Christmas, we better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

15.06 Waste of an episode, didn't like it one bit. This series is dragging it's heels badly.

Liamalone wrote: »
    15.06 Waste of an episode, didn't like it one bit. This series is dragging it's heels badly.

Yeah, added nothing bar bringing back an old character which in itself is not bad, I'm all good with the Swan song for all the big characters but she wasn't

Liamalone wrote: »
    Okay, so this episode didn't add a huge amount but we've already had Hell breaking lose, the death of a repeated reoccurring character, the boys already uncovering God's plan and we've got the return of Lilith, one of their most powerful foes. What do people want - God defeated already? They can't get the answer too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Always great to have Christian Kane on a show and better when they have an excuse for him to sing.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

this season proves that the show has gone on way too long!!

Lindsey as a guest star
    in a show like this? Of course he'll be the bad guy.

I would like to know how they explain the ending. Dean's the obvious suspect.

So do all cars go to heaven or just the good ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Awful rubbish. Just as well it’s finishing up. It’s just pandering to the fans now just bringing these 2 bit characters back. It brings absolutely nothing to the show. I reckon without all the rubbish they could have knocked this season out in 7 or 8 episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Good to see Lindsey but the season as a whole has been terrible.

As if they're not dragging the season out enough, I see now they've scheduled the mid season return - March 16th
    Supernatural will mark its new time period premiere on March 16 at 8 PM, paired with the second season return of Roswell, New Mexico at 9 PM. Supernatural will wrap its historic 15-season run on Monday, May 18.

https://deadline.com/2019/11/the-cw-midseason-premiere-dates-katy-keene-return-dcs-legends-roswell-new-mexico-supernatural-moves-to-monday-1202781471/

And now I see I misread and it's just got a new time in March. It's back in January

Good to see Lindsey but the season as a whole has been terrible.
    I'm enjoying it. Sure, there's a lot of fan service but that's fine with me when you're bowing out on your record-breaking 15th season.

Latest episode
    Had a feeling we'd see her again.

What was the point of the cuffs on Michael? Was it just to stop him teleporting since he could still cause the place to shake and open a portal to Purgatory.

The whole Eileen thing is weird. She's sticking around a long time. If they're planning on a happy ending for Sam, so to speak, think they may have brought her back a bit early.

Not a massive cliffhanger anyway for a midseason finale

Thought the same about Eileen - but suspect she's not long for this world again

Thought this week ep was great best so far by a mile.... I am hoping it's starting to pick up now!!

Terrible news. So young. She had inoperable brain cancer.

https://twitter.com/jumblejim/status/1209968784938680321

• Advertisement

Advertisement