Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental care

Options
  • 25-09-2020 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I am facing major dental work due to brittle teeth. I to date have lost two teeth downstairs on opposite sides. My two options are dentures and possibly implants.
    I have an appointment with a dental clinic in my local area from a referral from my dentist. My back teeth are knackered on four corners. My front teeth they believe are salvageable.
    Your looking at a lot of teeth to be bridged or implanted. I’m terrified by the prospect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Happy to answer answer any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭batman75

Fitz II wrote: »
    Happy to answer answer any questions

Thank you for your reply and apologies for my belated reply. I have given up fizzy drinks and going forward will look to try and manage and maintain what I have. Will cross bridges as I come to them instead of diving into major dental work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Fitz II

OK, thats super, best of luck.

Advertisement