Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriend present ideas needed please

Options
  • 05-11-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey everyone :) I'm trying to think of a present to get my boyfriend for christmas and i would really appreciate some help. I'm a college student so i do not have too much to spend but we have been together 8 months and i love him very much so i dont mind spending a bit more on him, just nothing crazy, keep it under 100. He is interested in cricket and also is a big tottenham hotspur fan, although he does not play sports anymore. He is very musical as well and plays guitar. He is a bit of a nerd, he is really smart and into sciencey stuff and also comic books marvel DC sort of stuff. He is also a college stufent, 19 years old. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you :)

Comments

Advertisement