Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th

Options
  • 05-12-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

Nuff Said!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Nuff Said!

Need more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

6th- he is funny, and takes any teasing brilliantly. Hes also a bit mad, and afaik he has never actually annoyed anyone. Like really annoyed them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I think we should put 6th and le rack into a vaseline filled wrestling ring and last one standing wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I really should post up some photos of 6th in order to enhance this thread...

so many to choose from though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

id give my vote to 6th as legend of the boards. He is never stingy with the love either in my experience. All round nice guy but a demon in the sack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Oh you PIGs are all great, I'only nominating 2 of ye though, and can't do both of ye close together. Name from hat draws ftw. You both deserve it....

Grimes wrote: »
    id give my vote to 6th as legend of the boards. He is never stingy with the love either in my experience. All round nice guy but a demon in the sack

Have you ever seen what he can do with a frog?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

do tell!

I had a photo once... but I may have lost it...

ah come on monkeyfudge, dont get our hopes up and not produce the goods!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

WTF? Hardly a LotB when 9 times out of 10 I'm getting hassle from some cnuts on here ... the other 1 time I'm still getting hassle but the people giving it isnt a cnut.

Appreciate the sentiment though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hey when i first met 6th in person (on a ghost hunt) he was saying sorry for his behavior on boards... i guess he got pissed off with someone on the paranormal forum.
    In person he is a great guy, probably even a better character than his boards persona.

Ill go with 6th for a legend, sure why not.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

6th wrote: »
    WTF? the other 1 time I'm still getting hassle but the people giving it isnt a cnut.

Gee, thanks 6th. You're a leg end to me anyhow :D

Saruman wrote: »
    i guess he got pissed off with someone on the paranormal forum.

Oh yes .... THAT incident .... >_>

Saruman wrote: »
    In person he is a great guy, probably even a better character than his boards persona.

Ill go with 6th for a legend, sure why not.....

Christ I'd be single and living on the street if I was worse than "6th". Cheers for the nice words ;)

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Gee, thanks 6th. You're a leg end to me anyhow :D

Ah your just my stalker ... I even leave "good stuff" in my trash for you to find ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

8974-large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

faceman wrote: »
    I think we should put 6th and le rack into a vaseline filled wrestling ring and last one standing wins!
    Define "standing" ... >_>

be it 6 inches or 6ft tall, we'll have a winner!

Would it be considered wrong to fap to that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Would it be considered wrong to fap to that?
    Well, it would be a step up for you from the Shetland ponies ... :p

Well, it would be a step up for you from the Shetland ponies ... :p

I can assure you it was a purely hypothetical question.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Just for the sexy beard - he gets my vote :)

Advertisement