Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratty found this on my hard

Options
  • 07-11-2019 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭

Ratty found this on my hard drive in work from July 05 feeling old

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

That’s getting me in the mood for Sunday :)

Thanks

Btw them were the days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

rodento wrote: »
    Btw them were the days :)

Yea they days before kids and stuff to stop you surfing, when 4M @16 seconds was a good thing. If it was tripple over head you went oh yea, not oh sh1t

Yea they days before kids and stuff to stop you surfing, when 4M @16 seconds was a good thing. If it was tripple over head you went oh yea, not oh sh1t

Still do :)

Just cleverer about it....

What can I say, yesterday was like the good old days - light clean offshore winds and massive seas - three waves - with one absolute beaut on a oversize A frame wedge that joined a couple of peaks together and charged all the way into sweet oblivion - the last wave saw me paddle into a monster that started to bowl way to quickly with no way out and the fecker detonated on top of me

Slammed down and thrown all over the place and the leash plug popped to boot - luckily I popped up beside the board and body surfed her to shore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SeanF

This season took a while to get going, but crikey it's started now. I thought I'd never surf again, until last Friday.

Found this one of you paddling into a beast 2007

Advertisement