Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chilling the f**k out

Options
  • 29-01-2012 4:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

hey yo,

personally, i think one of the biggest problems we have is people not being cool to each other, despite its hirarlity.

basically, be cooller to yourselves, try be sound, try be honest, be cool, stop turning the place into a ****hole. being dicks to britain etc is not cool, we couldnt give a ****. lets get on with it, lets be sound, if you cant, end yourself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

True dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,069 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

BeefyS wrote: »
    hey yo,

personally, i think one of the biggest problems we have is people not being cool to each other, despite its hirarlity.

basically, be cooller to yourselves, try be sound, try be honest, be cool, stop turning the place into a ****hole. being dicks to britain etc is not cool, we couldnt give a ****. lets get on with it, lets be sound, if you cant, end yourself

Bill and/or Ted, thank you very much...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Give your arse a rest and your mouth a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

hey yo,

Yo,take this!

take-a-chill-pill.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭BeefyS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

This thread has been marked for deletion.

Take your shit and leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

I'm drunk and I hear what you're saying so here's a visual and audio representation

#OccupyRockall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

hey yo,

personally, i think one of the biggest problems we have is people not being cool to each other, despite its hirarlity(1).

basically, be cooller to yourselves, try be sound, try be honest, be cool, stop turning the place into a ****hole. being dicks to britain etc is not cool(2), we couldnt give a ****. lets get on with it, lets be sound, if you cant, end yourself(3)

1.Does not compute:confused:

2.Yes it is.

3.Do that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭BeefyS

Sindri wrote: »
    1.Does not compute:confused:

2.Yes it is.

3.Do that

oh you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

what is this crap.

Is that cool enough for you ?????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

hondasam wrote: »
    Is that cool enough for you ?????????????????

That's complete hirarlity :D

That's a big happy grin Jay. we are cool here in the nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Eh

33-Cool-and-Creative-Ambient-Ads-Silk-Soft-toilet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I never asked for this

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Eh

33-Cool-and-Creative-Ambient-Ads-Silk-Soft-toilet.jpg

I don't know how it happened...

But I got my penis stuck in one of them...er...I slipped...while I had an erection.

Please people call the Fire Brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Well young sindri, the fire service will cost you 500 bucks. I suggest you call your mother and ask her to bring ky jelly anda bag of chips, it could take a while and you don't want to go hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

hahaha this made my day! Unbelievable!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I chilled a f*ck out once. Maybe not the same f*ck the op is on about, but they look pretty much identical to me (not in a racist way, I mean).

Should all f*cks be chilled, or are some f*cks better served at room temperature? What's the etiquette here? Anyone?

I like 'em hot.

Advertisement