Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio tuner issue not locking in

• 05-07-2020 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭

I have an old zenec ze30 mp3 which is failing to scan on fm and had replaced new pillar aerial.
    Not to sure if any experts left in that field now like long ago as just use radio and dvd with those pre outs and has to be of high end quality as its usually blasting up high.
    Needs to be single din as screen would block vents so looking for good recommendations if possible for Dublin.Going into an old car:eek::eek::D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I.C.E. on Sandford Road in Ranelagh if you’re southside or Safesounds in Drumcondra if you’re northside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Was looking at ice and not much in din units on website but could give them a ring,all the old places i knew are long gone cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

greasepalm wrote: »
    Was looking at ice and not much in din units on website but could give them a ring,all the old places i knew are long gone cheers.

Ice got back to me ref head unit,vv expensive,don't mind a guy making a profit but was charging me e138 for a double din fascia and cradle,which I can source in the UK for 35 pounds ( incidentally sent me a screenshot of same without price obviously)
    So it pays to shop around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

greasepalm wrote: »
    I have an old zenec ze30 mp3 which is failing to scan on fm and had replaced new pillar aerial.
    Not to sure if any experts left in that field now like long ago as just use radio and dvd with those pre outs and has to be of high end quality as its usually blasting up high.
    Needs to be single din as screen would block vents so looking for good recommendations if possible for Dublin.Going into an old car:eek::eek::D:D

http://evolutionsounds.ie/
    contact Stevie G on that link, ATM he's sorting out a job for me, by all accounts a good guy at his job and not a rip off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Cheers bookmarked that link

• Advertisement
Advertisement