Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Boylan Herbalist Directions

Options
  • 06-06-2012 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all , I am having trouble finding Sean Boylan's Dunboyne Herbs Ltd. I was wondering if somebody from the area could perhaps link me to a google map, with the location specified or give me some specific directions as I have an appointment there soon.

I will be getting a bus eireann bus to Dunboyne and will left off where ever that leaves me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

I could be wrong but I think this is the address - http://goo.gl/maps/5ZF3

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

That's it, just on the Dublin side of the village directly opposite the entrance to the train station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Spaces

Cheers happygoose and chewed , that was very helpful in finding the place .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Hi just wondering has anyone used Sean’s clinic?
    Is it expensive?
    I have been suffering badly for last 2 years with an unusual knee injury and have Had 2 separate and different surgeries in santry but still not right. Willing to try anything now. Would this be something he could help with ?
    Thanks
    PM

Is it expensive?
    I have been suffering badly for last 2 years with an unusual knee injury and have Had 2 separate and different surgeries in santry but still not right. Willing to try anything now. Would this be something he could help with ?
    Thanks
    PM
    Just a bump on this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Is it expensive?
    Thanks
    PM

Not sure, but I get great success with Pauric Gibbons in Kildare at the life flow center. You have to ask for Pauric at bookings and he only does a couple of days a week.

Not sure, but I get great success with Pauric Gibbons in Kildare at the life flow center. You have to ask for Pauric at bookings and he only does a couple of days a week.

Perfect thanks

Advertisement