Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you ever hit a woman?

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

bunderoon wrote: »
    TBH, as I said before, this thread has come to it's natural end.
    Only a few silly billies playing 'hang up, no you hang up'.
    I dont see where this can move on to. There's nothing left to say.

Just stop posting and unfollow, its that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

py2006 wrote: »
    Just stop posting and unfollow, its that simple.

I know, I too state the bleeding obvious sometimes..

But back to the point... any value this thread had in exploring the topic has finished a good while ago. Nothing new is been discussed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Dickie10

totally depends on situation, if a woman was abusing a child /her child and i caught her in act , i would pan her clean out, same if she was abusing a vulerable person. without a second thought. same if beating her partner and had to stop her.

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭CertifiedSimp

Yeah I'd definitely hit a woman if I had to.

I've never hit anyone in my entire life but if we women came over trying to mug me I'd try and elbow them in the face or kick then in the knees.

If someone is a threat, yes of course.

Someone mentioned 12 year olds. If a 12 year old comes at you with a knife, they can do damage. Look what happened to Cameron Blair.

Stabbed him in the neck, he was dead before he hit the ground.

A woman could easily do this.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/teenager-charged-with-murder-of-student-stabbed-at-cork-house-party-1.4150660

Advertisement