Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung cashback

Options
  • 11-12-2018 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭

Apologies if already posted.

Samsung cashback on a range of mobiles (€110 on S9, €165 on Note 9 etc)

Appears to be on main retailers, Argos, Harvey, DID etc but ALSO with mobile stores - Vodafone, Three etc for pay as you go and, I THINK, bill pay.

Happy to hear confirmation but thought I'd post as seems good if considering a new contract with this extra cash back.

https://samsungcashback.com/ie/en/pages/blue/qualifying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

That's no bargain I'm afraid. I checked a few of the Irish participants - they were all selling the phone for at least €300 more than Amazon Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

That's no bargain I'm afraid. I checked a few of the Irish participants - they were all selling the phone for at least €300 more than Amazon Germany.

Of course, fully agree. I was talking about those who might be doing new contracts such as with, say, Vodafone Red, where the Note 9 is €400 so the cash back of €165 if it applies would be a deciding factor possibly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It's not just phones but Watches and Tablets as well, for example HN are doing the Tab S3 for 459 which is price matched, take the 80 off it you are getting it for 379, great price for a great piece of kit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Clareman wrote:
    It's not just phones but Watches and Tablets as well, for example HN are doing the Tab S3 for 459 which is price matched, take the 80 off it you are getting it for 379, great price for a great piece of kit

The Snapdragon 820 is over two years old. I'm using on my LG V20 and have to say, it's definitely not a great piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

DID have a good deal on the A7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

The Samsung tab A (10.5) is listed as €55 cashback and the tablet itself is only €180 - seems like a pretty decent deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Sync wrote: »
    The Samsung tab A (10.5) is listed as €55 cashback and the tablet itself is only €180 - seems like a pretty decent deal!

Sync, I think the 10.5 is the later version which is dearer?? , the 10.1 is 180 but not cashback afaik.

Again, anyone committing to a new contract where phone already significantly reduced might benefit here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

J6+
    €179 pre pay with €45 back.

I think you'll find hard to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Sync, I think the 10.5 is the later version which is dearer?? , the 10.1 is 180 but not cashback afaik.

Again, anyone committing to a new contract where phone already significantly reduced might benefit here.

Ah I missed that, fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hearsay

J6+
    €179 pre pay with €45 back.

I think you'll find hard to beat.

Any link,what network, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Sync wrote: »
    Ah I missed that, fair play!

You'll get the Tab A 10.5 for 329euro in Harvey Norman. It was 359 euro in pcworld. Availability is a problem though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

hearsay wrote: »
    Any link,what network, cheers

All networks.

carephone warehouse good place to start, but also seen same offer in 3

Advertisement