Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Newspapers Vouchers

Options
  • 09-12-2018 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

Interesting today to see Sunday Indo have 10 euro off 50 for Dunnes & Sunday Times have 10 euro off 45 for Tesco. Haven’t seen these 2 main Sunday papers offering rival vouchers on the same Sinday in recent times

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

honeybear wrote: »
    Interesting today to see Sunday Indo have 10 euro off 50 for Dunnes & Sunday Times have 10 euro off 45 for Tesco. Haven’t seen these 2 main Sunday papers offering rival vouchers on the same Sinday in recent times

Tesco have basically locked me in. Got the €10 off €45 spend last week, also received 4 x €12 off €60 in the post for the next 4 weeks. On using both yesterday got another €10 off €45 spend on the receipt.

Basically, I cant shop anywhere else due to the discounts. Not complaining either!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Tesco have basically locked me in. Got the €10 off €45 spend last week, also received 4 x €12 off €60 in the post for the next 4 weeks. On using both yesterday got another €10 off €45 spend on the receipt.

Basically, I cant shop anywhere else due to the discounts. Not complaining either!

Can u use them togethe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Sunday Indo also has a €10 off a €45 spend voucher for TESCO on page 17 in their ad.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Is the Tesco voucher valid today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭ebbsy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Today is a sinday ? I thought it was a holy day
    Feck it let’s eat drink and pillage then:D

Could you say 10 male hairies please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I assume the €10 Tesco voucher can be used with other Tesco vouchers?
    Might just get the paper today for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Glebee

Tesco really seem to he horsing out the vouchers this weather to capture the Christmas market, 10 euro off 45 just beats Dunnes 10 euro of 50 euro... Very little from SV.

Is the Tesco voucher valid today?

Just says "valid until 16th December" so would assume yes.

I assume the €10 Tesco voucher can be used with other Tesco vouchers?

Yes but total spend must be the 2 vouchers combined.
    So a €10 off €45 and a €12 off €60 vouchers, to use both, total spend must be minimum €105 to get the €22 discount.
    Another way would be to use the AIB/ULSTER/BOI offers on their debit cards
    but I think they are all finished now.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

There are 2 vouchers in the Sunday Independent

€10 off 45 for Tesco
    €10 off 50 for Dunnes Stores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sun times has 10 off €45 tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Any pdf of today’s vouchers knocking about??

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Any pdf of today’s vouchers knocking about??

It's the same barcode as for all the vouchers that have been appearing in multiple papers the past week or more so just use the image that has already been posted.

Also, if you've any paper vouchers with an expiry date of today printed on them, they'll obviously continue to scan fine next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Quackster wrote: »
    Also, if you've any paper vouchers with an expiry date of today printed on them, they'll obviously continue to scan fine next week.
    I would not rely on it. Some cashiers in my tesco really examine all vouchers. There were reports of cashiers getting in trouble before. Might be ok in self service though.

I have been getting 2 10/45 vouchers back in tesco every time I use one, no idea why.

any of the good offers in tesco end today, e.g. 2x1L of smirnoff for 40euro. I think the best of the drink offers will be finished today. It is already madness in my tesco, people with brimming trolleys.

The 20euro trays of beer may be finishing too, they do not show online, I forgot to doubly check the yellow shelf labels to see when finished.

I can picture trays being 24 or 25euro, baileys is at 13, the jameson glass gift box is 23. All OK prices esp. if using vouchers but I think the best is over tonight -this would make sense since all the receipt 10/45 vouchers do not become valid until tomorrow

You can also use the vouchers for phone credit in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

I have 3 10 euro off 45 euro spend vouchers.

Can I use the altogether in the one shopping trip and get 30 euros off?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Neames wrote:
    Can I use the altogether in the one shopping trip and get 30 euros off?

Yes you can - so long as the total spend is the amount of the three vouchers combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Just be warned. I was in my local tesco Friday and they wouldn't take my pdf voucher. Manager got involved and everything. Very embarrassing. I was made feel like a cheat/thief. So went down on front of them and purchased the paper to get the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

castle2012 wrote: »
    Just be warned. I was in my local tesco Friday and they wouldn't take my pdf voucher. Manager got involved and everything. Very embarrassing. I was made feel like a cheat/thief. So went down on front of them and purchased the paper to get the deal

I would have presumed the self service checkout was the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rubadub wrote: »
    I think the best is over tonight -this would make sense since all the receipt 10/45 vouchers do not become valid until tomorrow
    I was thankfully wrong

tesco

heineken/guinness/grolsch
    Any 24 For 20.00
    valid from 10/12/2018 until 12/12/2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,647 ✭✭✭✭zell12

castle2012 wrote: »
    the t&c's say they don't accept copies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Any papers doing Tesco vouchers today?

Advertisement