Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal for Gillette Proshield users

Options
  • 08-12-2018 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Dunnes weekly wonders 06/12 - 12/12.
    Razor + 6 blades in a packet.
    2 x packets for €35.

Standard price for 4 blades afaik €20.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Yeah, I just noticed that deal the day after I paid €25 for 1 pack :(
    There's 3 or 4 different packs. Some have 7 and 8 razors in them, I think. So you could end up getting 16 blades + 2 razors for €35. Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭micks_address

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Yeah, I just noticed that deal the day after I paid €25 for 1 pack :(
    There's 3 or 4 different packs. Some have 7 and 8 razors in them, I think. So you could end up getting 16 blades + 2 razors for €35. Great value.
    Yeah I got two packs Saturday. They were scanning at full price but the adjusted price when I asked about offer. Got few more bits and used tenner off voucher so happy out. Should nearly last a year ..

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dreamer2009

Thanks OP- we got 16 blades and two razors for €35.00. Hopefully his inclinations to regrow his beard are now thwarted :)

Advertisement