Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod brought up disciplinary record to try and shut me up

Options
  • 28-07-2020 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

The moderator TCP/IP brought up my disciplinary record on boards during a discussion on the Motorsports thread about Lewis Hamilton. The way it was framed was a blatant abuse of power and an attempt to silence me. I'm not sure how to quote posts on boards as I'm on mobile so I've attached a link below.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057889570/14/#post114160261

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This does not relate to a card or ban, so moved to Help Desk

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, please note I have removed a number of posts from that thread, and the Admin team are looking into this issue

We take these matters very seriously and in this case the poster has been removed as a moderator and been given a lengthy siteban for abuse of moderator privileges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Beasty wrote: »
    We take these matters very seriously and in this case the poster has been removed as a moderator and been given a lengthy siteban for abuse of moderator privileges

Thanks Beasty I appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement