Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding flowers???

Options
  • 16-02-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok, I am getting married in Monaghan in August, How much should you spend on flowers? I dont want to go crazy, I keep getting different quotes.
    Anyone have any idea, Or where would be a good place to get your flowers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭livvy

Check the church booking to see if anyone else is getting that day, or the day before. Ring them and see if they would be interested in splitting cost re church decorations. I was lucky enough to split cost with someone. Not a big flower person so kept it to bare minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rafferdee

Have a similar query myself. My friend had lots of people who could do flower arranging - they got lots of flowers from flower markets in Belfast. Got a loan of an arch and gathered greenery themselves - the most amazing flowers I've ever seen at a wedding and minimal cost - now I just have to recruit a few flower arrangers!

Advertisement