Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 21st Nov Betfair Chase

Options
  • 21-11-2020 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Free fiver bet on the race with Betfair on the exchanges.

Was liking the chances of Damalisque in the 1.37 at Navan today but have missed the decent prices.Best price 15/4 now.

Fire up them winners..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭kksaints

The Betfair Chase has three top quality chasers and it's very hard to split them. Lostintranslaton beat Bristol de Mai last year but had race fitness which he doesn't have this year. Clan des Obeaux is better at Kempton I feel. It's a race to enjoy rather than bet on.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Fancy Cash Back getting 8lbs off both Notebook and Fakir today at Naas.
    Good Boy Bobby in the 13.15 at Haydock.
    Couldn't resist the big price on Kalashnikov in the big staying hurdle either,

Have both Reel Steel and Lostintranslation in roll ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Does Laurina have to win tuday, or does she just have to run well and show the old spark

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Laurina is bet of the week in my opinion. I think she beats Call me Lord off level weight, never mind in receipt of 13lb. Remember she was second favourite for last years Champion Hurdle. She hasnt regressed enough to be beaten by Call me Lord. I think she should be about 1/3.
    Itchy Feet is worth a bet in the 1405. Gavin Sheehan can make up for last weeks big race disappointment on Simply the Betts.
    And Bristol de Mai can get back on track at his beloved Haydock in the Betfair Chase

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Fancy Cash Back getting 8lbs off both Notebook and Fakir today at Naas.
    Good Boy Bobby in the 13.15 at Haydock.
    Couldn't resist the big price on Kalashnikov in the big staying hurdle either,

Have both Reel Steel and Lostintranslation in roll ups.

Taking an e/w punt on Wholestone in the same race.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

gonna back mister snowdon on its own in the 1.10 and also do the forecast with documenting

Main Fact looks very interesting for the 2:25 at Haydock. David Pipe has used this race before for launching the careers of some very talented horses such as Grand Crues and Dynaste.

Let that be a finish to the Fekir Doudaries Ryanair shouts
    Cant depend on that yoke atall

Now, Imperial Aura, that's a Ryanair horse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Flashjack EW 6 places 33/1 2.25 Haydock. C&D in heavy.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭TRANQUILLO

main fact is a monster

kksaints wrote: »
    Main Fact looks very interesting for the 2:25 at Haydock. David Pipe has used this race before for launching the careers of some very talented horses such as Grand Crues and Dynaste.

Great shout

Please Laurina
    Just win
    Please. x

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

kksaints wrote: »

Well in! I just can't bring myself to back a David Pipe horse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

Christ retire her for ****s sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Ok, that's Laurina done for anyway. $hite there.

At best she needed the run but it's very hard to have any faith in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Cobden didn't help her that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Disaster there. I thought Nicholls would give her a new lease of life but I guess not.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Rabbit Redux

Wouldn't be surprised if Willie Mullins was watching those last two Ascot races with a wry smile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Taking an e/w punt on Wholestone in the same race.

PP have paid me for the place on this. Any ideas why that might be? (Horse fell not far from the finish)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

PP have paid me for the place on this. Any ideas why that might be? (Horse fell not far from the finish)

Racing post currently have the horse finishing 7th, not sure what's going on but they will take the money back.

Absolutely woeful from lit and clans des obeaux

Might have to get Minella Indo in the book, not good at all from LIT. Perfect prep run for Clan Des Obeaux.

Coneygree wrote: »
    Might have to get Minella Indo in the book, not good at all from LIT. Perfect prep run for Clan Des Obeaux.

Prep run for a king George nobody cares about the Irish won't even bother sending one over for it

Super performance from Bristol de Mai. He outstayed Clan des Obeaux. Disappointing from Lostintranslation. I'm surprised Bristol de Mai has never gone to Leopardstown at Christmas. You'd think it would suit him with the heavy ground.

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    Prep run for a king George nobody cares about the Irish won't even bother sending one over for it

Can we just ban this dope already

Can we just ban this dope already

try it

AnniePowwa wrote: »

Gway and stay tipping bangers at Lingfield on a Saturday in November

• Advertisement

Coneygree wrote: »
    Gway and stay tipping bangers at Lingfield on a Saturday in November

ive put up more winners in a month then you have your entire time on boards :rolleyes:

Advertisement