Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thursday 3rd December

• 03-12-2020 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1.22 Market Rasen, Silkstone. Not liking the horse at all in the race. I'm fairly confident the horse won't be placed. Laying 3 places @ around 3.0 - 3.05'ish

1.37 Leicester, De Barley Basket, horse is very short @ around 5/4. I can't see it winning today. Lay bet and my best bet of the day.

Few more lined up depending.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Final couple of bets

2.30 Clonmel, Burrows Saint - around 10/11. I've backed the horse to win. Horse can win at any distance it seems and will love the ground. In reality it should win easy in this particular race.

2.37 Leicester, Hunny Moon. Horse is around 6/5. Don't like the horse in this race. Started at 5/1 last time out and the race wasn't great. How it's so short I don't know. Lay bet for me.

I'm done til tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Itziger

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Final couple of bets

2.30 Clonmel, Burrows Saint - around 10/11. I've backed the horse to win. Horse can win at any distance it seems and will love the ground. In reality it should win easy in this particular race.

2.37 Leicester, Hunny Moon. Horse is around 6/5. Don't like the horse in this race. Started at 5/1 last time out and the race wasn't great. How it's so short I don't know. Lay bet for me.

I'm done til tomorrow.

I think you meant to write "In theory....." 'cos 'in reality' it didn't win at all!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Itziger wrote: »
    I think you meant to write "In theory....." 'cos 'in reality' it didn't win at all!!

Theory and reality are blurred lines for SonOfSting :pac:

Advertisement