Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curragh Sun 30/8

Options
  • 27-08-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Email info@tote.ie for free tickets to curragh on Sunday 30/8.

Someone told me this the other day and got mine. Meant to post earlier but think offer still there for anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Surprised that Ladbrokes went as high as 8/1 for Portage in the Cambridgeshire. Think there is more improvement to come in this one and we know Halford rates this one very highly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Surprised that Ladbrokes went as high as 8/1 for Portage in the Cambridgeshire. Think there is more improvement to come in this one and we know Halford rates this one very highly.

He's highly regarded alright(they expected him to win at Ascot) where he got no run before going on to win last time out. Big handicaps like this there's so much chance of things going wrong(traffic problems mainly) that bookies can take a stand on a certain animal and have plenty of chances going for them. If anyone goes 8's during the morning i'll have a few more euro on him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Ideally a bit more rain might be needed but can't ignore Aussie Valentine at 28/1 in the Cambridgeshire . Fantastic each way bet. Anybody know if any high street bookies doing any specials for this race?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

16:20-I think Brooch might confirm form with Boca Bacianta. Weld horses seem to always improve for blinkers so if she can improve a pound or two, she might be good enough, even though she is giving away a lot of weight to the 3yo's. 10/3 Paddy Power who give money back as a free bet up to €25 if second in this race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

Ideally a bit more rain might be needed but can't ignore Aussie Valentine at 28/1 in the Cambridgeshire . Fantastic each way bet. Anybody know if any high street bookies doing any specials for this race?

Ladbrokes the only High Street firm paying 5 places from what I can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Ladbrokes the only High Street firm paying 5 places from what I can see.

Just been to paddy s and they paying five too

• Registered Users Posts: 35,720 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Queen of Alba 66-1 4.50
    It's two runs over a mile this year have been good, placing 4th in the
    Tote Irish Lincolnshire and 5th last time out with 9st 9.
    Runs here 8st 7 and with 5 to place I think it will go well
    1pt ew 66-1

Katimavik 14-1 4.50
    Has improved with every run and in some form how, runs off bottom weight 8st 4 and it should go very close
    1pt ew at 14-1 5 places

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭brassringclub

If Ryan Moore had ridden that winner, the internet would have already exploded. Super ride, whilst not beating the life out of the horse, and still educating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Marshall "anotherfckncliffhorse" Jennings for me in the cambridgeshre , will certainly get the pace he needs, whether he's up to this class is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Went with fit for the job in the Cambridgeshire. Back down to a winnable mark, bit of money about for it. Bet Victor a stand out 18/1. 14/1 generally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

That Smash Williams looks a serious horse, 2 of the best 2yo performances ive seen this year in back to back weekends. Interesting to see where he goes next had no big race entries.

Advertisement