Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 28/08

Options
  • 28-08-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

14 55 Beverley. Oldjoesaid 16/1. This is seriously good value in my opinion. Won this race last year off 11lbs higher. His 3rd and second last run he was beaten 3.8 and 3l respectively off marks of 67 and 65. Down to a mark of 62 and I think this race has been the target. Bet365 a standout 16/1 and I think thats too big as low as 10/1 in some books. I fully expect this to run well tomorrow and have had 3 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

sdoc13 wrote: »
    14 55 Beverley. Oldjoesaid 16/1. This is seriously good value in my opinion. Won this race last year off 11lbs higher. His 3rd and second last run he was beaten 3.8 and 3l respectively off marks of 67 and 65. Down to a mark of 62 and I think this race has been the target. Bet365 a standout 16/1 and I think thats too big as low as 10/1 in some books. I fully expect this to run well tomorrow and have had 3 pts win.

Beat me to it. Have backed ew
    BOL

The only other horse ive picked is EPSOM ICON 11/2 2.00 goodwood.
    Trainer has won 2 of the last 3 runnings of this race. Epsom icon is proven on the ground unlike the top 2 in the market.
    2pt win

Ive also followed Francie's shout on MAAREK for the Beverley bullet.

GL2A

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I've got a whole pile of fancies out tomorrow, some in singles, some in combinations.

Maarek 2:20 - 5/1
    Dinkum Diamond 3:25 - 7/1
    Mayakoba 4:10 - 5/2
    Miss Me Now 5:45 - Evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I've got a whole pile of fancies out tomorrow, some in singles, some in combinations.

Maarek 2:20 - 5/1
    Dinkum Diamond 3:25 - 7/1
    Mayakoba 4:10 - 5/2
    Miss Me Now 5:45 - Evens.

I was wondering if you were going to put up DD. Has a great chance but was hoping for a couple of points bigger. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Bulling I didn't back Willie Browne's horse last night at 10/1 now 7/2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Thedukester00

2 x for me today.

2.50 Intense Tango

5.40 Uele River

E/W double

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

belvoir bay 11/2
    the drift is worrying and has never ran on soft but taking that chance ew at nearly double last nights odds
    awful impressive lto
    freebet to the same stake on the 2.20 bev should it win (365)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭brassringclub

I cant stand commentators calling what they think is going to happen as opposed to what is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Fun Mac 15:10 Goodwood @11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Super performance from Mareek tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭brassringclub

Also, do IR layers actually give any look at run styles? hashtag maarek, hashtag jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

sensational from MAreek

Francie
    Great early post. So glad i took notice.
    Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

Good aul Mareek,lovely SP as well. Never doubted you for a second there Jamie....:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

6.35 Windsor
    Master carpenter 8/1

A favourite of mine, I would be very surprised if he didn't place. He's running on the softest ground he's had all season and he loves soft ground yet his last 2 races have been career bests on good to firm.i think he will go close and at least place so max e/w bet

Advertisement