Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 26/08

Options
  • 25-08-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

A few tomorrow from my tracker.

17 25 Munasarim. 18/1 available with PP and this seems really generous. C and D winner. Won 4 runs ago at windsor of a mark of 60 off 63 tomorrow but has won off higher marks including last win at Lingfield off 71 in March 2014. Anyway 18s looks a good 4 points too big 1 pt win.

17 55 kempton. Lady Lunchalot. Has won off marks of 67 73 and 65 on the AW. C and D winner. Lowest mark since last win in feb 15. 10/1 looks a few points too big. 2 pts win

17 15 Catterick. Scott Dixon runs 2 here both in my tracker. However I have decided to plum for Sir Geoffrey. De Sousa booked a positive for this C and D winner. Won off 61 here in Jun 2014 runs off 53 tomorrow. Decent 3rd the last day and dropped 4lbs by the handicapper for that run. the 9/1 available looks generous 2 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Danz Gift tomorrow think he'll like the ease , Smullen on board and not a terrible draw, 6/1. Really Really fancy this

Gonna chance botany bay in the last , his last run was too bad to be true at 11/4.

Would like to see cash or casualty get his head in front, so small e/w trixie

• Registered Users Posts: 35,733 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Princess Tamay 25-1 5.10
    Ran some good races last year over this trip. It has run over longer trips 2m plus last few races,I think it has a decent chance here off a good weight back over a mile.

1pts ew 25-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Backed Cadeaux Pearl who's well handicapped at Catterick, 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

WAR POET 3.10 catterick 25/1 looks to have an ew chance at least. Dual C&D winner. Last win was 3 starts back off 68 over 13F and wasnt stopping at the finish line so i believe the extra 2f today will suit. Upped into class 5 for today but has been dropped to a mark of 66. Has won on soft at Donny so ground shouldnt be a worry either.
    0.5pts ew

Apologies should read dual course not C&D winner

GL2A today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Matilda's Law 13:50 Lingfield @11/8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Backed Cadeaux Pearl who's well handicapped at Catterick, 10/1

Plenty of Money for it PC. Missed the price so left it but best of Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Think Capelita has a very good chance tonight in the 6:25 at Kempton.

The favourite is Wickedly Smart ridden by Jamie Spencer and for me this horse's form is overrated. Both runs he has been pushed along well out, in slow time races and received reminders also. The horse has also never run on the surface.

Much rather be with the selection and while it's true that she has never managed to get her head in front, that would not have been the case last time but for a loose horse imo (and in a race which they recorded quite a fast time also it's worth pointing out). The horse has also run at the course in both a Class 1 and Class 3 races. Tonight is a Class 5. Sean Leavy is up for the first time tonight and the horse is currently best priced at 5/2.

Best of luck as ever if you choose to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,733 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Princess Tamay 25-1 5.10
    Ran some good races last year over this trip. It has run over longer trips 2m plus last few races,I think it has a decent chance here off a good weight back over a mile.

1pts ew 25-1

4 places became but 3 with all the non runners

4th
    No luck.

Advertisement