Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ruby walsh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

I still hold it against him for his fall at Cheltenham at the last. Let me down for so much money. Doubles trebles accums and 2 lucky 15's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

idnkph wrote: »
    I still hold it against him for his fall at Cheltenham at the last. Let me down for so much money. Doubles trebles accums and 2 lucky 15's.

same here for a 50£ treble

i think he may not have been able to hold mount back as was flying at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

I keep forgetting he forced Annie Power to fall! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I know....just look where she took off from!

9r7MGzl.jpg

Well he could of lined her up a bit better like. If she jumped in the middle of the section she wouldn't of clipped the upright and more than likely wouldn't of fell and I wouldn't be so bitter and twisted. 😠but I'm starting to let go and recover. He just better not MAKE her fall next time coming up that hill. (rollyeyes)

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    I know....just look where she took off from!

9r7MGzl.jpg

Hey Fallon what would you know about jump racing you were a flat jockey?! 😊

Well he could of lined her up a bit better like. If she jumped in the middle of the section she wouldn't of clipped the upright and more than likely wouldn't of fell and I wouldn't be so bitter and twisted. 😠but I'm starting to let go and recover. He just better not MAKE her fall next time coming up that hill. (rollyeyes)

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

😊

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Hey Fallon what would you know about jump racing you were a flat jockey?! 😊

A lot more than you obviously :P

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Still doesn't say alot for ya kf 😉

giphy.gif

Funniest GIF ever (yawns)

Funniest GIF ever (yawns)

Hey guizzz, Ruby fell on purpose1!!1!1!!1

I know how to ride a horse better than him LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Ruby was really off his game if only he forced her to fall at the second last he would have got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Ruby was really off his game if only he forced her to fall at the second last he would have got away with it.

take off point looked good enough for me but if she hit the upright section of hurdle that was bad judgement on jockeys part ,i still think he could not hold hi s mount at that time as she had took wings

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stefjoyce

All jockeys do as they are told!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

barney4001 wrote: »
    take off point looked good enough for me but if she hit the upright section of hurdle that was bad judgement on jockeys part ,i still think he could not hold hi s mount at that time as she had took wings

I was in line with the last, she was a mile off the normal take off and as soon as she was asked up I knew she wasnt getting to the other side.

She could have landed on a trampoline and the result would still have been the same.

Ruby is shady but for me its a classic case of the adrelaine, three mighty roars and coming to the last better than anything and asked for a big one the guts of a stride early.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Am a bit uneasy about betting on Ruby considering he works with Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Am a bit uneasy about betting on Ruby considering he works with Paddy Power

He'll be flat out trying to kill horses again just like last year with Annie to save Paddy money. Couldn't be up to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭ipitydafool

He'll be flat out trying to kill horses again just like last year with Annie to save Paddy money. Couldn't be up to him.

Probably fall off VVM this time round if 4 timer part deux is on:) Yep I suspect we did take the troll bait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

Wow, what a comment. I'm purposely avoiding shops all week to save myself from listening to that kind of rubbish. Mental comment altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Motivator wrote: »
    Wow, what a comment. I'm purposely avoiding shops all week to save myself from listening to that kind of rubbish. Mental comment altogether.

You need to take that comment with a huge pinch of sarcasm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

You need to take that comment with a huge pinch of sarcasm ;)

Ohhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Ohhhhh.

More sarcasm than that, you mean ooooohhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

He was to far back on footpad yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Dr. Bre wrote: »

He was like an anti christ in the ring after the race. Not sure if it was at himself or someone else. Got the impression he expected some of the other Mullins horses to set it up for him by going a good gallop. Tough shot Ruby,can't have it all your own way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Dr. Bre wrote: »

That's how it turned out alright, but they started at a good gallop and slowed down too much for Footpad, I would imagine there was supposed to be someone setting the pace but it didn't happen and he left himself with too much to do.

He had the same tactics the previous race on Footpad, worked that time though.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

That Ruby Walsh fella is brutal.
    52 Cheltenham Festival winners & leading jockey there on ten occasions.

Useless!

Advertisement