Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being harrassed my housemate - how to get rid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

eth0_ wrote:
    Northerners and Poles are unhinged? That's really fscking offensive. :mad:
    Heh. MorningStar is the only one "unhinged", me thinks. All 8 Polish people I know are of sound mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 rummy

Wow - scary!!

I would suggest you keep a note of everything that has happened so far. I don't know how you got this tenant - did you advertise and interview her or was it the landlord who decided. If it was the landlord it is important you go back to him/her and show the account of everything you have noted of the actions of this person.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

eth0_ wrote:
    Northerners and Poles are unhinged? That's really fscking offensive. :mad:
    the_syco wrote:
    Heh. MorningStar is the only one "unhinged", me thinks. All 8 Polish people I know are of sound mind.

Did I say ALL? No! Learn to understand that just because some situations are mentioned it doesn't mean everybody or a whole race. I know 5 rapists but they are OK does that make them all OK? It is not offensive to suggest that some people in this country are trying to escape their pasts. Read all of what I said and how I have seen the same from Irish people in my life.
    The point was there was no way to judge what this person is like considering they are already acting nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭Frank Rizzo

when she is out have a **** and wipe ur cock in her knickers....lol....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,491 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And Frank is banned

Advertisement