Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Early Easter Sale 19-26 March - Now Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,422 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Nice one. Pity the modem/router I was looking at appears to have gone up by almost 20% since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Cheers OP.

Just a word to the wise - full disclosure on the 'sale' history price can be found by copying the amazon url and pasting it into www.camelcamelcamel.com

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

20% off Warehouse Deals - You can while away an hour or so on a bank hol searching for a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Euro dropping like a stone against Sterling over the past few days, down about 3% and accelerating. Get in quick :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Anyone know why Amazon aren't delivering the Fire TV stick over herE?

If I parcel motel it will I be able to access all functions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

everlast75 wrote: »
    Cheers OP.

Just a word to the wise - full disclosure on the 'sale' history price can be found by copying the amazon url and pasting it into www.camelcamelcamel.com
    The 'Keepa' add-on works well on chrome and firefox too, it automatically shows price history graph on all amazon items

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Dropping like a stone? It has moved less than 1% in the last week. Normal fluctuation. The roe has been around 88-89p the last six months.
    Marhay70 wrote: »
    Euro dropping like a stone against Sterling over the past few days, down about 3% and accelerating. Get in quick :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sheepless

Anyone having problem with PM address on Amazon?
    Newtownabbey ParcelMotel address was not accepted today for UK delivery from Amazon

I used AddressPal address and that was accepted

First time I've ever had a problem with PM address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

I made an order last week using my Parcel Motel with no issues. There was an email going around a few weeks back telling people to check their PM addresses to make sure they were correct , i cant remember if it was from Amazon or Parcel Motel themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

Sheepless wrote: »
    Anyone having problem with PM address on Amazon?
    Newtownabbey ParcelMotel address was not accepted today for UK delivery from Amazon

I used AddressPal address and that was accepted

First time I've ever had a problem with PM address.

Some items can only be delivered within Great Britain ("mainland UK") rather than to Northern Ireland, which might mean you get the "there is a problem with your delivery address" error with PM. List here, search for "mainland":
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910600

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Philips Airfryer down to £69.99 here

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Blue Planet 2 in 4k HDR is 17.99

Blue Planet II [4K UHD] [2017] [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0758PZ4R9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_LMmSAb9W7SDY0

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Anyone know why Amazon aren't delivering the Fire TV stick over herE?

If I parcel motel it will I be able to access all functions?

I have a couple of them, not sure if Amazon video works here as I use 3 party apps and they work just fine. Voice remote works fine for Amazon music and general questions but doesn't work for Spotify.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Headphones starting to pack up so hopefully will get a decent pair reduced this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,978 ✭✭✭✭rob316

My 8 year old Bosch Hammer Drill died at the weekend. Just bought this drill for £55. 18v Lithium Ion Hammer Drill with 2 batteries. I know its not a Makita or DeWalt but it'll do me fine for a few years for odd jobs around the house. Reviews look good too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BLACK-DECKER-Lithium-Ion-Hammer-Batteries/dp/B01I2XDIBO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

How’s it compare to this
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00L3XK06C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1521570238&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=hammer+drill&dpPl=1&dpID=51PYqoxfR3L&ref=plSrch
    rob316 wrote: »
    My 8 year old Bosch Hammer Drill died at the weekend. Just bought this drill for £55. 18v Lithium Ion Hammer Drill with 2 batteries. I know its not a Makita or DeWalt but it'll do me fine for a few years for odd jobs around the house. Reviews look good too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BLACK-DECKER-Lithium-Ion-Hammer-Batteries/dp/B01I2XDIBO

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

amazon germany worth a look also for easter deals.., samsung s7 €349 at the moment for example...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,978 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Moreilly wrote: »
    amazon germany worth a look also for easter deals.., samsung s7 €349 at the moment for example...

€349 is a good price for a 2 year old smartphone? Mad

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

New fire sticks available for 29.99 stg.

New fire sticks available for 29.99 stg.

They won't deliver the motherfkers here though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

I've got them delivered before using parcel wizard.
    Parcel motel or address pal should work too.
    They are great for third party apps.

I've 2 winging their way to me now (limited to x 2 per customer) using parcel wizard.

Great and cheap way to get IPTV .

I've 2 winging their way to me now (limited to x 2 per customer) using parcel wizard.

IPTV?
    So the fire tv is much better than Chromecast?

IPTV?

Each have their own flaws and pros.

Installing apks on a fire stick is dead easy though in comparison with a Chromecast , and the included remote are a godsend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭muckbrien

Is it an airmouse type remote with the firestick?

muckbrien wrote: »
    Is it an airmouse type remote with the firestick?

More akin to the remote included with a Nvidia shield.

Obviously not as highly finished, but works in the same principle (few directional buttons/play/pause etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭muckbrien

More akin to the remote included with a Nvidia shield.

Obviously not as highly finished, but works in the same principle (few directional buttons/play/pause etc)

Ok ,you can't wave the cursor about no?

muckbrien wrote: »
    Ok ,you can't wave the cursor about no?

I don't actually own one to test this out, (but I have used one a few times now for a pal) but I don't think you can.

99% certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

I don't actually own one to test this out, (but I have used one a few times now for a pal) but I don't think you can.

99% certain.

No you can't. You can get an app that makes a mouse on the screen that is controlled by the arrow buttons which is handy but not as good as an air mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

IPTV?
    Spend on a Nvidia shield lads, lasts, great spec,worth it, personally wasted time and money on cheaper android devices, stopped now

Advertisement