Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland holiday home - fenced garden

Options
  • 12-03-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,

can anyone recommend a holiday home estate where the houses have a fenced garden? I am struggling to find any on the web. My family and another are looking to book houses in the same estate and we all have toddlers. We are not too fussy on the area and are currently looking at Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Kerry, - open to other areas. July/August time frame.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

nd2no wrote: »
    Hi all,

can anyone recommend a holiday home estate where the houses have a fenced garden? I am struggling to find any on the web. My family and another are looking to book houses in the same estate and we all have toddlers. We are not too fussy on the area and are currently looking at Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Kerry, - open to other areas. July/August time frame.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Stayed in Kenmare Holiday Village in 2016 the back gardens are fenced IIRC Booked it for a week in May through Super Valu at the time.
    http://www.irishtourist.com/details/kenmare-holiday-village.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tiny1975

The Upton Court Hotel in Kilmuckridge Wexford have houses onsite that have enclosed back gardens. They are in a great location just a 5 minute drive to Morriscastle beach and about 15 mins from Courtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nd2no

thansk folks

Advertisement