Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many lads have stock out?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭KAMG

2 Year old bullocks out since Sunday morning. Man and beast equally delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭visatorro

IV heifer's to go back out and I haven't time to move them , won't have for another week either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭Base price

visatorro wrote: »
    IV heifer's to go back out and I haven't time to move them , won't have for another week either.
    We didn't have time to fix fences in the last couple of weeks otherwise I would have got all of them out last week.

We've to clean out the main sheds tomorrow as we have a herd test on Friday. Hopefully the feckers will play ball and come back in when they see the meal bag early on Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Base price wrote:
    We've to clean out the main sheds tomorrow as we have a herd test on Friday. Hopefully the feckers will play ball and come back in when they see the meal bag early on Friday morning.

Cant beat the bag of cocaine , before herd tests I give a bit not much for 2 days morn and evening using a white bag that they can see from a long way away

Advertisement