Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fired from a big 4

Options
  • 01-10-2018 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently got my ACA training contract terminated by a big 4...I have completed 11 months working in audit and have completed all cap 1 exams on first attempt.
    I am currently trying to find a new training contract with another firm that can support me in getting my ACA qualification......I have been applying for jobs for the last 2 weeks
    Has there been any one else who went through the process of switching training contracts with different firms one year into the previous one?
    I would basically want to know how you went about the process and if there is any hope of finding a suitable employer at this time of the year ?

Advertisement