Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest way to edit a wedding video?

Options
  • 11-05-2018 11:07pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've never done any video stuff before but I got my wedding video of an hour or so and want to make my own highlight reel from the full video.

All I need is a very simple and user friendly way to import the videos, mark the parts i like, assemble into one video - rearrange and edit and add music - done.

Any recommendations of what is my best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,714 ✭✭✭donegal_man

For family videos I generally use Movie Creator Free. It's simple to use with a gentle learning curve and of course free.
    I've included a link to the developers tutorials so check if it's suitable for your purposes.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    TUTORIALS

• Registered Users Posts: 17 seansherid

I personally use Premiere Pro once you understand one NLE you can understand most of them. You just need to re-learn hot keys and short cuts really.

Advertisement